Monday, February 23, 2009

Stardoll's New Price


I just logged onto Stardoll, and it said I had mail, so I went to see what I had waiting for me, And the first thing I saw was that.
Stardoll is changing it's prices for Superstar and Stardollars, and in one way it's kinda good (!), in another we're being ripped off again-but it's not tooooo bad!
If you can't read the pic, then what it basically says is that buying SS/S$ by Credit Card will be cheaper (by 2nd of March-next Monday) but buying SS/S$ by phone (which I often do) will be more of a rip off (50sd for £1.50-used to be 67sd-also by next Monday).
Another thing is that you can get 3000sd for £40 (or £39.95 to be precise). But who would do that? =S
P.S. You'll probably get this doll-mail too, so read it close up then!
P.P.S. (or is it P.S.S?) Sorry I haven't been posting much-been on holidays!
Bye for now!
x Anna x

No comments: